Driving me crazy right now
Posted on August 20th, 2010
- P, who is having a tantrum about dinner.
- P, who is having a tantrum about sleep.
- P, who is having a tantrum about having a dog. (She’s a bit disorganized.)
- P, who had a tantrum while I was talking to her friend’s mom, thus making me look like the worst mom ever.
- M, who needs handle all of the above because I am just SO done with it right now.
- M, who forgot black beans at the store.
- Me, because I am too tired to do anything useful.
- People who tell me they love this age (P’s). Um. Great. You take her until she’s 4, then. (Thank you to the lovely ladies in the last day or two who have sympathized and agreed that 3 just SUCKS.)
- My IT band. I can’t even blame running – I think pushing 37 pounds around, plus groceries, in a stroller did it. I usually take P to the grocery store a few blocks away 3-4 times a week (milk and diet soda runs).
- The fact there is no hard liquor in this house. I live in a stupid state that makes you go to special stores to buy it, instead of Costco. I miss Nevada sometimes – just not the slot machines in the grocery stores.
On the positive side, I am about to go escape on the roof with some chocolate that M did remember to bring home from the store.