Obligatory Statement of Gratitude
Posted on November 24th, 2010
No snark, no sarcasm. I’m grateful for:
- My beautiful, smart, sassy, willful daughter, who teaches me new things every day.
- My supportive, intelligent, handsome husband, who also teaches me new things every day.
- My education.
- Relative health.
- Health insurance.
- My country of birth (however often I long to move to Canada or the Netherlands).
- My upbringing not being any more dysfunctional than it was.
- My upbringing having some good bits.
- Spending Thanksgiving with friends (and not family).
- The guy who caught that rope. (I get existential willies during Thanksgiving.)
- P sleeping in this morning.