Various and sundry
Posted on March 4th, 2011
- I’m about one run stop sign away from throwing rocks at the luxury car driver that didn’t think STOP applied to him.
- (Friday means an influx of driving jackasses into my neighborhood. There may be lots of local jackasses, but they walk.)
- I bribed P to nap with a promise to go to the toy store. It worked. We now have Playmobil ostriches sitting on a nest in the living area. (And I got a nap.)
- I’ve been getting checked out a lot recently. I’m not sure what this is about – maybe it’s all the steamy sex scenes that I haven’t been able to finish.
- I have no idea how to handle getting checked out. When I was younger, I never noticed. Now, I notice but don’t know what to do.
- Raspberry lambic to go with dinner. Yum. And they say you can’t pair anything with asparagus. Go ahead, prove me wrong!
- I’ll be a volunteer coach for a moot court event tomorrow. Before I had a child, this was unappealing. Now I’m looking forward to spending time with kids who are not mine.
- My business cards came yesterday. Squee!
- Rain, per usual.