MILP Roundup No. 225: Nederlandtsche Gedenckclanck* edition
Posted on October 16th, 2011
The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis between PT-LawMom, Butterflyfish, Attorney Work Product and Attorney at Large blogs. We pick the best of the past week’s posts of the fabulous MILPs (in my case, whatever happens to fit my theme).
- AA gathers together,
- LEO enjoys blessings;
- -R-’s Ren hastens and chastens,
- Dinei’s B makes his will known;
- Kate deals with wicked oppressing,
- AG has stripes distressing;
- Suzie sings praises,
- CM forgets not her own.
- RG’s boys are beside us,
- (and she guides us);
- LL enjoys Landon joining;
- LC is ordaining, maintaining,
- CP misses the kingdom divine;
- Cowgirl goes back to the beginning,
- Juliet Cap’s fight she was winning;
(And if you’ve made it this far, all glory is thine.)
*Nederlandtsche-what?! If this makes no sense to you (it shouldn’t to any normal person), you can check out this link. Because fall, for me, is all about this hymn. Atheist though I am, it runs through my head until the Advent season.