MILP Roundup No. 233: Progressive Tense Edition
Posted on December 12th, 2011
Apologies for the lateness and brevity for this edition of the Mothers In the Legal Profession; I plead not guilty by reason of physical illness.
- AA is thinking about corn.
- AG is hiring.
- And You Know is losing it.
- Butterflyfish is sleeping!
- CM is managing a playdate.
- CP is relieved and disappointed.
- Dinei is interpreting.
- Izzie is juggling pregnancy, finals, and the holidays.
- K is learning the hard way.
- Kate is reviewing Macbeth.
- LC is wishing she’d done laundry.
- LL is having a stressless Christmas.
- Momttorney is saying “damn it.”
- Mommy and the Sin City is having a holiday lull.
- Portia is contemplating unhappy lawyers.
- Proto Attorney is working “part time.”
- RG is checking in.
- Suz is taking a break.