Posted on December 31st, 2011
You didn’t suck as much as 2006 or 2009. Thanks! Also, we seem to have finally figured out my migraines, and I’m really happy about that. Take care of yourself!
You may not have known this, but I’m looking forward to you. During this next year:
- I’ll move into a place with more walls, wherever that turns out to be.
- I’ll send my beloved child to school in the fall.
- I’ll finish my novel and start the soul-crushing process of trying to sell it.
- I’ll celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary.
- I may or may not find another attorney job, but I’ll be educating myself in an entirely different area of the law, which I’m looking forward to doing.
- I’ll get myself into the best physical shape of my life, so that this time next year, I can say I’ll start my forties in the best physical shape of my life.
- I’ll read a lot of wonderful books, improve my chess game, and practice my musical instruments more. (Just not all at once!)