MILP Roundup No. 240: Exploration Edition
Posted on February 19th, 2012
This week, the Mothers in the Legal Profession are exploring quite a bit:
- AndTHEN explores the relative virtues of bison and venison and gets things done.
- And You Know explores warmer climes.
- Arguably Ambitious explores her options.
- Attorney Work Product explores life without cheese. (Noooo!)
- Better Together explores heart.
- But I do have a Law Degree explores bombs. (Send love.)
- Butterflyfish explores names.
- Cowgirl in the City explores what you never, ever tell law students. (I’m still married!)
- Decisions on Margaritas explores the pain of loving shoes that hurt.
- Fumbling for Truth explores payback.
- Geeky Law Mom explores Macy’s.
- K Marks the Spot explores the nice ways we can take advantage.
- Lag Liv explores house love.
- Legally Certifiable explores boundaries (and rocks them).
- Magic Cookie explores her 2012 to-do list.
- Mommy and Sin City explores four-day work weeks.
- Mommy Madness explores how hard it is to take care of ourselves.
- Momttorney explores the last few days.
- Nonsense and Frippery explores snow (cute alert)!
- Only 3 Years explores one hell of a week!
- The Reluctant Grownup explores muses.
- Surviving Law School as a Single Mom explores the myth of work-life balance.
- Today and Tomorrow explores excitement.
Next week at Butterflyfish!