MILP Roundup No. 247: the 247th Litigating Mamas!
Posted on April 9th, 2012
I was going to do a virus theme for the 247th Edition of the Mothers in the Legal Profession Roundup (it sounds like a military unit: the 247th Litigating Mamas!), but decided…no. I’m tired of this cold and viruses in general. Then I was going to be clever and use lines from Easter hymns, but I’ve already done that. My creativity exhausted, we are themeless. Mea culpa.
- AA wins her first case!
- andTHEN contemplates outlying.
- Attorney Work Product celebrates another victory.
- But I do have a law degree is flying high.
- Cee will have some good news to share!
- Cowgirl in the City is dreaming.
- Cristy is at the hospital.
- In a Minute has a dilemma.
- Izzy has a quiet Easter.
- LC has had the week from hell.
- LEO writes to her daughter.
- LL shares tornado worries and adorable pictures.
- Looking at Stars made some adorable shorts!
- Magic Cookie had a client say something very, very odd.
- Mommy & Sin City’s Frenchie experiences (Mia’s) growing pains.
- Nonsense and Frippery has great photos (and extreme restraint).
- Reluctant Grownup enjoys the rain.
- Today and Tomorrow has a Good Friday.
I…am really not clear on where this is going to be next week. Hopefully whoever she is has a rocking theme!
EDITED: to add people I left off and substitute “Frenchie” for “Juliet.” Sigh. I blame the cold.