MILP Roundup No. 254
Posted on May 28th, 2012
The Weekly Mothers In the Legal Profession Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis at the Butterflyfish, PT Law Mom, Attorney at Large, Attorney Work Product, Today Advocating Tomorrow, The Reluctant Grownup, and Magic Cookie blogs.
- Alice had the weekend from hell.
- Associate Girl gets to wear a bikini.
- But I do have a law degree goes OUT OUT.
- Butterflyfish enjoys the virtual MILP community.
- Cowgirl in the City’s little buckaroo has swimming lessons. (So. Cute.)
- CM had a great weekend (last weekend — hopefully this one was good, too).
- CP has been crazy busy.
- Dinei suggests law jobs for good.
- Frenchie celebrates a milestone for Mia.
- GoogieBaba shows off her Pentecost red.
- Izzy is sick. (My sympathies!)
- JulietCap wonders about nudity.
- Kate experiences the pain of class registration.
- LEO has had too, too much.
- LL’s Bear is about to turn two! (And there are pictures!)
- Mommy Madness has secrets!
- Portia’s going through transitions.
- -R- describes the daily clothing dilemma.
- RG has happenings.
As for me, I’ve introduced you to some of my neighbors.