MILP Roundup No. 261
Posted on July 16th, 2012
While I was reliving my gory glory days as a plaintiff’s attorney (shameless plug: buy the book), my fellow MILPs have been reflecting and sharing, and, as always, are highly entertaining.
- Butterflyfish reflects on what she wants.
- CM is looking forward to a well-deserved vacation.
- Christy has one heck of a church story. I pretty much grew up in church and thought I’d heard and seen it all, but this one had me laughing out loud.
- Cowgirl in the City is putting out fires.
- Dinei contemplates homicide. (No jury of mothers would have convicted!)
- Frenchie has a little bit longer to wait for her vacation (boo).
- Googiebaba shares the perfect lemonade recipe.
- Izzy needs a vacation!
- Kate contemplates the way our choices affect our kids.
- LC innovates and decorates.
- LL’s Landon celebrates his fifth birthday with a pool party!
- Mommy Madness is enjoying her new job and some quality family time.
- Proto Attorney celebrates lady vices (and shows off a new dress)!
- RG discovers the more she studies the law, the more she admires it.
The Weekly Mothers In the Legal Profession Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis at the Butterflyfish, PT Law Mom, Attorney at Large, Attorney Work Product, Today Advocating Tomorrow, Reluctant Grownup, and Magic Cookie blogs.