Today at school I learned…
Posted on September 11th, 2012
- Volunteering to help take kids to the park is a two-hour commitment.
- Caffeinate appropriately.
- No matter how good you may be at a networking event or in other social settings, making conversation with other parents is awkward. (Because this is something I’ve never had trouble with before, I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest maybe it isn’t me.)
- If you really need to pee, your kid’s school will probably have a fire drill right before you can get to the restroom.
- Don’t park where the kids evacuate during a fire drill.