Waiting and updates
Posted on September 15th, 2012
- For the nuclear stress test on Monday. (There are gamma rays involved in this. I want super powers!)
- I’m hoping it’s an esophageal spasm instead of my heart. Not just for the obvious reason (life span), but because it would fit with another other weird medical thing, and it would be nice if this wasn’t just a new random thing to add to the list of things I forget to mention when I’m giving my medical history.
- The beta blocker I’m taking in the meantime gives me a killer headache, drops my blood pressure to the point I have no energy, and makes me really queasy. It’s not quite as miserable as it was during the luxury hospital stay, but the dread is the same. At least there’s no attending + 1000 residents.
- I have to go 24 hours without caffeine before the nuclear stress test. Inhumane.
- There was another thing when I started writing this post, but I’ve forgotten what it is now.