But I think it’s still a win (or, Done with #NaNoWriMo!)
Posted on November 17th, 2012
- Finished NaNoWriMo.
- Contemplating edits on “real” WIP.
- Playing with mind mapping software.
- Reading a great book (Seriously — never thought I’d care about Queen Anne, but it’s a phenomenal biography. Yeah, I did have to order it from the UK — I don’t get publishers. How hard is it to make at least the e-book available worldwide? What’s the down side? I can handle the extra “u” usage and punctuation outside of quotes.)
- Bacon and bagels for breakfast.
- Splitting headache.
- Child with cold symptoms.