Mothers in the Legal Profession Roundup No. 281
Posted on December 10th, 2012
The weekly Mothers In the Legal Profession Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis at the Butterflyfish, PT Law Mom, Attorney at Large, Attorney Work Product, Today Advocating Tomorrow, The Reluctant Grownup, and Magic Cookie blogs.
- Alice worries.
- But I do thinks about what she should be doing.
- Hurry and look at Butterflyfish’s lovely girls!
- Cee accidentally sexually harasses her boss.
- CM tells us what’s happened (some very big changes).
- Cowgirl feels the pressure.
- Frenchie shares house pictures.
- Googiebaba has a great new job!
- Sending good thoughts Grace’s way.
- Izzy is in an enviable position right now.
- Kindra learns a lesson from her daughter.
- LC posts about HG.
- LL’s kids are sporting new wheels.
- Mommy Madness had a full weekend.
- ProtoAttorney celebrates five years.
- Pseudostoops blends traditions.
- RG is deep in Advent traditions.
- Happy birthday to SuzieJD!
As for our family, well, we did a lot of laundry.