Migraines, bribery, and alpaca
Posted on March 1st, 2013
- Migraines and back pain. A lot of migraines and back pain.
- Complete inability to go to bed at a decent hour. It’s not insomnia; it’s me refusing to go to bed. Must…write…all…the…things…
- Except migraines make that tough.
- Fights to get Pea to school on time.
- Bribery to get Pea to school on time. (More successful! A smoothie goes a long way.)
- Sitting in coffee shops waiting while Pea is in school…with migraines and back pain.
- Supervising lots of piano practice. (This requires no bribery. She’s very motivated. She also has gone from wanting me on the bench next to her to telling me to sit somewhere else.)
- Making lots of sushi.
- Picking my birthday present, an Eileen Fisher suri/baby alpaca cardigan/coat. (Hey, almost as many slashes than an X-Files fan fic site!)
- Waiting for my birthday present. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
- Also waiting for next neurology/botox appointment (because last time, it didn’t work as well. I can tell — aside from the migraines — because I can move my forehead).
- Hoping for colder weather next week, because, you know, new alpaca sweater. 64 degrees today…really?
- Waiting for Pea’s parent-teacher conference next week. I am actually looking forward to it, because I’ve decided it will be high comedy. Also, M will be there. Pea’s teacher acts very differently when M is there.