Mothers in the Legal Profession No. 316
Posted on August 11th, 2013
The weekly Mothers In the Legal Profession Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis at the Attorney at Large, Butterflyfish, PT Law Mom, Attorney Work Product, BJJ, Law, and Living, Reluctant Grownup, and Magic Cookie blogs.
While I was teaching Pea about history (or perhaps she was teaching me)….
- Alice has a visit from a good friend.
- But I do wonders about opting out.
- CP has really, really good news!
- CM muses on X’s sayings.
- Daisy JD reports on Gracie at 6 months.
- Frenchie is back.
- Googiebaba (miniature) golfs.
- Grace celebrates 18 months postpartum the way I did!
- Hard Boiled Egg sings the praises of the public library.
- Kate waits on her fate.
- LC is kicking ass at life (and family drama).
- LL reads the old fashioned way.
- PT-Law Mom is bumpy but not lumpy.
- RG has baby boy #3 on the way.
- Shan hasn’t updated her blog, but Pea and I hung out with her this week. Bonus!